[cod] Re: how long 1st cod2 binary took

Cod Admin cod at se-easy.net
Thu Apr 13 08:56:45 EDT 2006

Ryan is not the IW represent he is the Linux community friend... I know his work from the early days (think mohaa etc.)  And he was always the life saver for all those company's.. He made it possible that the game selling is still happening for a lot of games.

So i thing no bonus... Give the man a percentage of the selling of those games...;-)

And for the problem of leaking the beta, we don't have to forget punkbuster is part of the code so i think from the view of security this is the delay. We don't want hackers etc. etc. break the anticheat, then we have again a game like mohaa...No anticheat full of cheaters..:-(

Cheers
Quint

  _____