[cod] Call of duty 2 server linux 1.2 upgrade

::DFC::MacBooom[NL] macbooom at dutchfightclub.nl
Thu Apr 13 06:36:53 EDT 2006

Ola all,

Does anyone remember how long it took during vcod and uo or even with the
release of cod2 to get Ryan's Linux binaries approved?

That might give a good indication for how long we all will have to wait.

And looking at the IWN forums, they all are getting crazy now waiting again
for ACTV to approve for the last part of the patch to get all their servers
running;-)
It is almost hilarious on that forum and every body flaming constantly to
IW/AV.

Ryan keep up the good work, us the cod gamers are happy that at least you
give us the support which we should actually get from IW/AV for al those
linux boxes that run cod2.

MacBooom