[cod] Call of duty 2 server linux 1.2 upgrade

Rüdiger Meier sweet_f_a at gmx.de
Wed Apr 12 07:45:54 EDT 2006

Hi,

On Wednesday 12 April 2006 13:06, NewLight Systems wrote:
> Oops, this was windows, sorry

Is there a statistic how many cod2 servers are running on linux and how
many on windows?
(or maybe somebody could generate one using a server browser!?)

Allthough I know the Linux sever is not officially supported - its IMO
no good politics to throw out the 1.2 clients while the  Linux server
is not ready.
I guess half of clans rented Linux servers - so now its sad for a lot
players and much stress for the hosters.

Hope the server comes out soon!

cu,
Rudi