[cod] Patch today or just a nasty rumor?

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Tue Apr 11 14:01:07 EDT 2006

If you know its not a support thread then why use it to ask a support question?

Creating a new thread to complicated?

Sorry not that I'm a little narked about the leakage without first having any
server patch and the fact our support channel has someone new join every
few seconds and to ask when we are patching.