[cod] Patch today or just a nasty rumor?

CoDClanServers Sales Team sales at codclanservers.net
Tue Apr 11 12:38:27 EDT 2006

Hello,

The Windows update to version 1.2 is legitimate, it has just not been
announced by IW just yet. I assume they are in the process of preparing
to get the server and client files out to all of the mirrors, etc. I
expect and hope that today you will be able to download the Linux server
files as well (cross your figners).

I have loaded up COD2 MP with 1.2 and there are two new maps, the old
Harbor is now called Rostov, Russia and a new German map called
Wallendor, Germany (very much like a United Offensive map by looks and
size). PunkBuster is present.

Regards.

www.codclanservers.net