[cod] CoD2 Master server upgrade

Geoff Goas gitman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 19:49:36 EDT 2006

does this mean we'll be seeing faster download times for the server list?
how about favorites not working as they should (you need to fully refresh
the main list before the favorite you added will show up). how about solving
the problem that the total number of servers returned when doing a 'Refresh
List' can vary by the thousands?

will we see these fixes? because mr. collier certainly didn't mention it in
his post regarding the upcoming patch 40 days ago.

--
Geoff Goas, Administrator