[cod] Parse error??

luke at techfreak.org luke at techfreak.org
Thu Sep 15 10:59:38 EDT 2005

WE have a custom designed monitoring program that detecs users swearing in
chat, etc and also kicks players based on an SQL list of banned IP's. Been
working perfectly for years.

But, what is happening is that when this program does a dumpuser on some
players the server kicks out this error and kicks the player. I'm thinking
that the command issued is getting cut off or something.

Possibly a bad network card or cable? Any thoughts?

Why would I remove the patch?

Luke