cod2

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Sun Sep 11 10:54:52 EDT 2005

lol, Thanks Jay.  Good to cya still around.

One on one??  You have not visited my clans website
have you??  My Kill/Death ratio is 30%.  In fact, they
don't let me play in matches. ;-))  UNLESS, the other
side is short a player...they offer me.

But I can clear a room of 15 guys.......... problem is
"Ole jitter Fingers" does not discriminate. :)

How you think I got the name "MFrag"?  Well, on
teamspeak, when I play, you hear a lot of
'MMooottth$#&###$$ Fragger!".
(I thought they said Fragger, perhaps it was
some other word??.?? 8-))

Interesting thing with COD2 is, IMHO,  we are awaiting it,
but do we know really how we want it to be?  It would
appear ACT has visions in to COD3!  We have seen
BF2, I can't stand watching my sons play WOW
so it better stay far away from anything like WOW)
(I am sorry, you can't be "run and gunner", and then
the next minute mope around in slow mo like a
Lion with a monkey tail.  Everyone is running in
circles looking at one another, and no one has
even a M60 or something to greet others with! <8-)

The question is simple:  If we don't know what we
really want a COD2 to be, how will we know if we
are happy with what it is???  If it were a BF2 like
without EA's stupidity rank/no rank, would that be
excellent? I really don't know...

Mark

Mark J. DeFilippis                    defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org