[cod] Rcon client side

Paul Warren paulwarren at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Oct 31 11:01:23 EST 2005

As i've said i'm testing on a cracked server. I can't see that this
would cause the problem. But running the linux beta test server and the
rcon commands acroding to the game don't work on this linux server. If
I revert back to the older set of commands from cod 1 they work. Any one
else got this problems?