[cod] Message for Activision

Click Bouyow click at deadboneplatoon.com
Mon Oct 31 08:17:57 EST 2005

Jay, I am not at all sure PB is coming.  There is nothing coming out of IW
or ATVI about the issue.  I know that they have contacted Garetjax (IWN
Forums) about his anticheat, which sounds much better than PB.  But he is
not talking either.  If they go with Garetjax's program, it will be a
radical departure from PB. You can read more here:
http://www.iwnation.com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=15547
<http://www.iwnation.com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=15547&hl=anticheat>
&hl=anticheat

John