[cod]Disappointing... & on Cheating

ste . stecod at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 06:25:47 EST 2005

Ok, I played CoD2 on several (mostly US&Swedish Servers) during the past
weekend. Normally I'm quite good on CoD & CoD:UO, but THIS (without any
Anticheat tool) is TOTALLY, TOTALLY CRAP. I never got shot by one shots so
many times this only weekend. It's so depressing i can't say how this
cheating freaks are messing this game. I WILL NEVER PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN IF
ATVI doesn't come out with PB the next days, otherwise i sell this piece of
s***. Sry for language, but this is totally inacceptable to me. Why did they
publish it wihtout any Anticheat tools like PB? WHY? WHY?WHY I'm going back
to normal CoD, really. SP is ok, but one can absolutely FORGET the MP modus
right now...Under these circumstances i can't recommend it to setup any
dedicated servers for this. I guess most admins are on the same point with
this and in fact, ATVI will be losing lots of money and so will the game
server provider as they really won't sell it to their customers due to this
cheat invitational game called CoD2. So it's a lose-lose situation for
everyone, which i can't believe that this decision has been made in the
country with the most aggressive economy system. Didn't they think it over
BEFORE they published it? And as Dr.D said absolutely right: "You can't
shake your reputation". If there isn't a solution to this the MP Cod" is
lost forever.

I won't buy nor support this game either before PB is introduced.