[cod] cod2 game files

Click Bouyow click at deadboneplatoon.com
Sun Oct 30 17:53:55 EST 2005

Alex Machado wrote:

> Does any one have a config template for COD2 that I can get a copy of?

Thanks James most helpful

   Steve / K ----- Original Message ----- From: "James Landi"
<jim at landi.net>
> [...]
> //set scr_tdm_scorelimit "300"
> //set scr_tdm_timelimit "30"
>
> // DM
> //set scr_dm_scorelimit "50"
> //set scr_dm_timelimit "30"
>
> // HQ
> //set scr_hq_scorelimit "600"
> //set scr_hq_timelimit "30"
>
> // ************************************************** ***
> // ***************** Gameplay Dvars ********************
> // ************************************************** ***
>
> // Team Icons
> set scr_drawfriend "1"
>
> // Friendly Fire
> set scr_friendlyfire "0"
>
> // Kill Cam & Spectate
> set scr_killcam "0"
> set scr_spectatefree "0"
> set scr_spectateenemy "0"
>
> // Auto Team Balance
> set scr_teambalance "1"
>
> // Force Respawn
> set scr_forcerespawn "1"
>
> // ************************************************
> // ******************* Voting *********************
> // ************************************************
>
> set g_allowvote "0"
>
> // ************************************************** ***
> // ************ Weapon Settings ************************
> // ************************************************** ***
>
> // Weapon Ammo Pools
> set g_weaponAmmoPools "0"
>
> //Snipers
> set scr_allow_enfieldsniper "1"
> set scr_allow_kar98ksniper "1"
> set scr_allow_nagantsniper "1"
> set scr_allow_springfield "1"
> set scr_allow_svt40 "1"
>
> // Rifles
> set scr_allow_enfield "1"
> set scr_allow_kar98k "1"
> set scr_allow_m1carbine "1"
> set scr_allow_m1garand "1"
> set scr_allow_nagant "1"
> set scr_allow_g43 "1"
>
> // MGs
> set scr_allow_bar "1"
> set scr_allow_bren "1"
> set scr_allow_mp44 "1"
> set scr_allow_ppsh "1"
>
> //SMGs
> set scr_allow_sten "1"
> set scr_allow_mp40 "1"
> set scr_allow_thompson "1"
> set scr_allow_pps42 "1"
> set scr_allow_greasegun "1"
>
> // Shotgun
> set scr_allow_shotgun "1"
>
> // Grenades
> set scr_allow_smokegrenades "1"
> set scr_allow_fraggrenades "1"
>
> // ************************************************** ***
> // ************ Public Info ****************************
> // ************************************************** ***
>
> // SETS/PUBLIC INFO (stuff that shows up in server info)
>
> sets g_needpass "0" // tell's ASE etc the server is passworded
> sets .IRC "" // your IRC channel + server here (optional)
> sets .Admin "" // Make it your IRC or site nick maybe (optional)
> sets .Email "" // You're email address (optional)
> sets .URL "" // your website here (optional)

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and
the person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of
misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing
or otherwise disseminating it or any information contained in it.
In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission
please telephone (023) 8024 3137