[cod]Disappointing...

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Fri Oct 28 20:10:29 EDT 2005

Yes, I agree. Indeed all along it has been clear the direction ACTV
was taking with COD2.  After playing COD for a few years, indeed
players skills have increased.  Let there be a UO2, but leave the
more infantry based COD2 alone.  It Just needs PB.

There is nothing like being a good skilled rifleman, and getting wiped by a
n00b on a T-34.  Or worse, the ole' jeep crush against the wall! ;-))

There is history in the battles here, and ACTV took WWII to the next step
and did a great job.

Mark

PS.  Did I mention that it needs an Anti-Cheat System?  Indeed,
Yes, we will all be having a good old noyade  directly after we
have completed the task of defenestrating this game if no PB!!!
I can not be more plain that this ACTV!  Are you Listening?
Please inform the morologist that decided against PB to
reconsider.

Mark J. DeFilippis, Ph. D EE          defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org