[cod] The "PB" folder isn't there.

BludGeonT[EUG] bludgeont at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 01:18:25 EDT 2005

Boy am I glad I didnt waste my money on a CoD expansion pack called CoD2.
Dont get me wrong, I loved COD and UO, but the finale was NO punkbuster
being integrated. Pure servers and killcam as anticheat??? I mean, that has
to be a joke right? So whats going to happen? A bunch of hackers running
their own servers, kicking what they think are other hackers. Eventually,
all the servers will disappear from the server list bgecaues the world is
going to ban it own godamn self. Lets see, other Quake3 engine games that
didnt have anti-cheat:
 Jedi Outcast - a cheatfest got stagnant - Remember how much of a joke this
game was?
 Jedi Academy - Cheatfest V2, sucessfully stopping a significant amount of
more people purchasing Lucasarts games. Even more of a Joke, a SEQUEL or
PART II to a game, STILL with no anti-cheat.
 Any game server admin that knows anything, probably has their nice little
list of banned hackers. Look at my list over the years for our 24/7 packed
RTCW:ET server:

http://www.earthquakegaming.com/enemyterritory/eq_enemyterritory_pbbans.masterlist.txt
 Thats just the ones that were caught. Even Balance has made huge strides in
fixing their problems and enhancing anti-cheat. Especially now with the
ability to MD5 sum every single file and report cheaters to EvenBalance's
'Black List', it is disgusting that this was not put into CoD2.
 Unfortunately, I will not be buying this game, even IF after they
incorporate anti-cheat. It is obvious with no anti-cheat, staggered releases
for other countries, and apparently, no respect or love for the ones that
KEEP THEIR BUSINESS RUNNING (Being us, the loyal customers) that this game
is going to die a quick death.
 You think SoF2 is a small tight knit world now, wait for CoD2 - at least
SoF2 has PB
 My frustrations Yes, and Im glad I didn't spend the $60??? WTF $10 more
than any other normal game, for no anti-cheat and essentially a sequel or
add on pack to CoD?
 I cant believe the tenacity.
 Im sticking with BF2 and Q4 - see ya.. . . ..(both PB integrated)
 BludGeonT[EUG]