[cod] OK...CoD2 is out...where is the Linux Server

stalvi stalvi at tek.iarc.uaf.edu
Thu Oct 27 16:12:18 EDT 2005

Yeah, but then all the people that don't have DVD drives on their
servers would be bitching about it.  Yeah, small number and they
really should have a DVD drive.

I noticed that many of the servers from popular companies (Dell,
Apple, HP, IBM) come with just a CD drive unless you request
otherwise, but that is a tiny market compared to the numbers that buy
it.  I agree, 6x 700 MB = 4200MB, more than enough room on a single
sided DVD.