[cod] OK...CoD2 is out...where is the Linux Server

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Thu Oct 27 10:01:25 EDT 2005

Mark,

I purchased the collector's edition for 10 bucks more. One cd !!!!
$85 bucks for car service. Wow.... when I went to HS in La Guardia Performing Arts on 65th and Amsterdam, it would cost me 30 bucks to take a cab to Sheepshedbay. Daddy would pay for it...lol.

I love this game! Thank you IW for a great game.....

Now onto Cheat-Protection..... you have to be ************ kidding us to release this thing without Tony Ray and his crew implementing PB within the code. Didn't you guys learn from the first release that placing PB withint the first patch is not good enough? Shame shame shame.... I think they hired some slackers from EA this year...'cause there is no logical explantion for this at all. Almost like releasing a new jet without an ejection system... just not logical.

But, thank you for a great game. Now give us the linux binaries so we can help you guys tweak them.

=o)

Jay