[cod] The "PB" folder isn't there.

Jessop, Adam Adam.Jessop at fujitsu-siemens.com
Thu Oct 27 09:12:17 EDT 2005

As a UK Provider, we are hoping that unlike the US, we get the Linux server files before the game release which gives us the opportunity to test the server and price appropriately.

But as I also play CoD competitively, the lack of PB is a nightmare! The game engine has already been hacked and I have seen people posting screenshots around of this.. its not so much a case of 'telling if somebody is cheating' it's the extra hassle of having to investigate and further ban this player from the server (or competition). PB proved to be a very good system to make this side of admin a whole lot easier, and it also stopped a lot of multiplayer gaming abuse.

-Adam.