CoD2 server info request

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Thu Oct 27 08:24:50 EDT 2005

It would be really really helpful if we could get a cvarlist or example
config and maplist so we can prepare for servers. Prepping configs
and installs takes time and the earlier we can get this information the
better.

An update just like Bryan's excellent page for cod would be just
great:
http://www.infinityward.com/cod/server%20commands.html

    Steve