[cod] OK...CoD2 is out...where is the Linux Server

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Thu Oct 27 01:45:35 EDT 2005

This is music to the ears! :-))))

Although the word Beta has a bit of a bad taste
because it sounds so far from "Release". :(

On the game, or really the "media"...

When I got in to work, all they had was 3 copies of
what I didn't order...  that is 18 CD Roms! EB said
they didn't make a DVD, and if you wanted the DVD
you needed to buy the collectors edition with all the
extra stuff on it.  ACTVI must have thought only one sale
per household?? I have a 3 player household.

Do I really need 3 extra DVD's with special stuff on it
for an extra $30?  No. But I do need 3 DVD-ROM based
games so I don't have to load 18 CD Roms for 3
computers! :(

BTW Jay... Company pays for car service. I take it
home almost every night for like the last 12 years...
I stay 2-3 hours late, they pay ~$85 to take me home
by car service... They are getting away cheap!

Mark

Mark J. DeFilippis                    defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org