[cod] OK...CoD2 is out...where is the Linux Server

Nicolas Legaspi nic at mwhq.net
Wed Oct 26 22:16:31 EDT 2005

Thanks so much Jim. I am getting a friend that is on high speed at his work to load the server files for us. 4 GIGS!!! haha. Well I just wanted to thank you and I will let you know how it turns out. My website is www.mwhq.net if you guys would like to stop by. Im headed over to your site now to check it out. You guys take care and good luck with your servers. Also, if somebody finds a cfg file could you please post it?

Thanks!