[cod] monitoring script

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Tue Oct 18 21:51:32 EDT 2005

OK, of those that requested it, I sent the link and I sent
a modified version of the tools tar'ed up with source.
(Gee, I didn't think I would have that many emails when I got
home ;-))  Glad to help.

Jay Vasallo started me off with a version of daemontools @
http://cr.yp.to/daemontools.html. He modified them to work
in a number of ways.  I tweaked them for my own needs once
I was comfortable with them.  Nice thing is the source is there,
so if something breaks, you can usually work it out, and run the
make file and your off and going. Jay really helped get me going
and he has helped a few hundred others...

F.E.A.R.!  Awesome.  I have had it since the weekend.
WHY oh Why!! Does this not have a Linux server!
It should be a crime to have a game that good and no
Linux interpreter.

Having had it, and yes, I was quickly addicted and up to Sunday AM.
Now, already,  I am done.  I suck.  It is like golf man!  I have not found a
good set of clubs I play decent with yet!  Same thing with all these games.
My clan only lets me play if the other side is short people and they offer me
up ;-))

Hope you fare better... :)

Mark

Mark J. DeFilippis                    defilm at acm.org