[cod] monitoring script

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 11:51:06 EDT 2005

Gawd, I said the essence of the how it works and said what he needed as one
avenue, is that better or worse than no reply? I've even offered to help (in
other words will redo code myself, just I can't release proprietory code is
the simple fact many will understand apart from yourself obviously, and why
there isn't a flood of scripts that everyone has). Is it that much of a
problem for me to post, to explain how to do it (in other words to make it
managable steps), and if no better options I'll help code it?
 OMG you told him to google! Couldn't you provide a link, don't you want to
help (and more importantly does it catch hung processes)?
 Just get of your high horse you ffs, but thanks for giving him another
alternative.