[cod] COD2 - DVD tomorrow?

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Tue Oct 18 07:48:19 EDT 2005

Hey Mark,

I unfortunately do not have the priviledge to wait =o( But I do have a great inside connection at
bestbuy =o). I get most of the games super cheap and home delivered.

I really think that COD II will pull it off this time. They never fixed COD One so maybe COD-II is a fixed version of
COD-One with some batter eye-candy? I certainly hope so.

Have your secretary buy the game. Going to place a few servers up and then I am going to enjoy the single player as I always do!

-Jay