Re: [cod] Chiché or other??? No wine!

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Fri Oct 14 18:57:34 EDT 2005

No wine Steve! It could be worse. (If this were MS it would
have been "If they have no water to drink, let them drink wine!" ;-)

Now I am thinking there is a secret message in here.
Notice his plan carefully.  They will airdrop finely aged
Black Angus Beef, but he didn't include my quantifier
of "Medium Rare"!!!  Oh NO!

Could it be:

Medium Rare :   Red in the center, pink on the edges  =   Early delivery
Medium :            Pink in the center  = Drop will be on-time
Medium Well:     Some pink in center, but well on outside  =  Drop will be
a little late
Well Done:         Dead Brown  =  Might as well ruin it with Ketchup, the
beef is gonna be late

Hypothesis:
   Carefully worded statement about master plan yields no additional clues.

Next action:
    I am having the response reviewed by a friends friend, who has a brother
    whose cousin on his dads side twice removed  can analyze this with a
    degree of professionalism as he deciphers code daily for the NSA.  :-))

Gee, I feel like I did when I was a kid waiting for Santa to come. ;)

In case you are taking orders....  RYAN... I WILL TAKE MINE MEDIUM
PLEASE.... :)

D. D

Mark J. DeFilippis, Ph. D EE          defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org