[cod] punkbuster boycott / protest - More thoughts

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Mon Nov 28 23:27:32 EST 2005

The prep is done. It is officially under construction. DNS is updating.

We need a good writer to tell the story.  It must be
facts, not emotions.  Some ideas.....

Obviously the A/C petition didn't work.  A new Boycott ACTV
petition may if it shows how many are will to support it.

We will also shut down our five servers as well on the 17th.
But I want to get this going.  We need an easy "link to me",
and some type of symbol, like a animated GIF.

It needs to be well thought out, perhaps several peoples input.
We have a lot of smart folks on here.  One it is up, we link it,
and I will submit to all the bots...

Best to pick up press and get it all up now.... holiday shopping time
is quickly passing....

  <http://activisionsucks.com/>http://activisionsucks.com/

Mark J. DeFilippis, Ph. D EE          defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org