[cod] punkbuster boycott / protest

Gavin Rodgers support at 4u-servers.co.uk
Mon Nov 28 16:03:10 EST 2005

We have posted on our website and forums, its upto our customers if they
wish to do so.

Regards

4u-servers Support department
4u-servers.co.uk <http://www.4u-servers.co.uk>
4u-servers.co.uk/forums <http://www.4u-servers.co.uk/forums>  (forums with
160+ FREE Arcade games to play)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This mail contains information which is confidential and may also be
privileged. It is for exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are
not the intended  recipient(s), please note that any distribution, copying
or use of this mail or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this mail in error, please notify us immediately and then
destroy this mail and any copies of it. Thank you!

WARNING:
Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses
are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.