AW: [cod] boycott / protest

stalvi stalvi at tek.iarc.uaf.edu
Mon Nov 28 04:53:18 EST 2005

I agree with this, but I really doubt a single day boycott would do
much.  A long term boycott might, but it would have to be more than a
few hundred servers out of the thousands.

I would also guess that people like IW/ACV have been looking at the
World of Warcraft online business model and wondered if they could do
something like that to make serious money.  A boycott might be just
what the business execs need to make that kind of a decision.  Yeah
yeah, blowing smoke, but it could be on the burner.