[cod] DMW Anti-Cheat

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Thu Nov 17 22:04:14 EST 2005

I am not sure I agree.

I had 3 copies (myself and my boys) on Pre-order
as I expect many did.

I was shocked when there was no PB in there especially
after some people that took the demo a part a bit saw hooks
for PB.  I honestly did not expect it. Total surprise. Based on
this list that very day, I suspect I wasn't alone.

Mark

Mark J. DeFilippis, Ph. D EE          defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org