ServerWatch AntiCheat for COD2

Daniel Rudolph lists at daniel-rudolph.de
Thu Nov 17 08:53:05 EST 2005

Hi,

i added Anticheat for COD2 since 1 or 2 weeks to ServerWatch but i dont
had the time to do a final test on it yet - maybe somebody want to help
out on this.

So if somebody want to test it plz send me a note. Best would be some
people who already know my ServerWatch Project a little at least

WARNING: ServerWatch is *not* easy to setup for Server Admins only for
the players - thats not a bug thats a kind of design "goal" ;-)

http://serverwatch.daniel-rudolph.de

AntiCheat functions:
*Admin Setup complete file and command detection to adopt to any cheat
he know/find
*Community features to lock configs and spred to servers of the
community - global ban lists with automated cheat detection reports
*Automated Screenshots
*InGame Commands like force a screenshot ban somebody etc
And just some more .. never had the time to do a complete list.

If you have questions plz look for some answer in the wiki or ask them
in the forum. I will try to help within the limits my time schedule
allow that to me.

Hope it help some people
Cya
Daniel aka Enforcer

PS: the public AntiCheat Client released doesnt support COD2 you need to
contact me to get a COD2 enabled version – the released ServerWatch
Server support cod2 out of the box.