[cod] DMW Anti-Cheat

leoncoin leoncoin at btopenworld.com
Thu Nov 17 05:41:02 EST 2005

I agree, I have to say! Sure theres problems with PB but on the whole
the people who find the most problems are the cheats. Or the person who
was downloading the national library while playing. Heres the thing,
personally I would like to play and serve this great game and have some
kind of AC; PB has proven to be the most reliable, why start again? ok
ok give the small guy a chance, but im serious here they need to go with
one or the other, or people will loose interest.

The only reason why I write this is like many admins out there im
continually tempted to kick people at the mo... and I sometimes its
50/50... you know what I mean ... a uncannily good player is not always
a cheat. Im a member of the Anti cheat guild, and I have spent years
perfecting the art of spotting a cheater and I struggle sometimes. I
would like to play and server with confidence and let my AC do the
kicking.. so that when I get a good player in I can say... NS rather
than OMG U Cheating XXXXX, all whilst trying to take a screeny only for
it to be a waste of time.... not having anything at all is making the
admins jumpy and the all the regular players, the good players pissxd
that they keep getting accused of cheating when there not

The truth is we can all talk about this till were blue in the face, but
there's only 1 admin that makes the difference, and that's the admin at
ACTIV/IFW. much as we hate it, were in their hands. The rest is just
supposition!

Personally speaking me and my clan will only play friendlies with
reliable clans until this whole AC things is sorted.

That's how I intend to deal with this "outrage!" lol coz there's nout
else I can do!

AFD Leoncoin
AFD Council member