[cod] PB for COD2 news?

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Mon Nov 14 09:23:10 EST 2005

www.punksbusted.com

is not

www.punkbuster.com

One site handles the bans while the other, handles the software as you know.
I know what you are saying if you don't cheat, blah blah blah, then you
don't have to worry, but a few good people have been called cheaters and
they have never cheated. What if a person is claimed to have cheated, my
question here still is, how will he go about a ban removal process?

And congrats btw. I wish you well.

Jay