[cod] Loading a config file

Click Bouyow click at deadboneplatoon.com
Sun Nov 13 16:54:56 EST 2005

.cfg files will not exec from inside an .iwd file.  They must be text
files in either the /main folder or whatever fs_game folder your server
is using.  Create a text file named server.cfg and save it to your /main
folder.  Change the command line you use to start the game to something
like this:

./cod2_lnxded +set dedicated 2  +exec servercfg_cod2.cfg

That should work provided you have all of the cvars correct in your
config file.

John