[cod] segmentation error

Click Bouyow click at deadboneplatoon.com
Mon Nov 7 09:21:43 EST 2005

I get this with the latest build of Powerserver:

******* script compile error *******
Could not find script 'maps/mp/gametypes/_hud_elements': (file
'maps/mp/gametypes/_wormsmod.gsc', line 44)
 thread maps\mp\gametypes\_HUD_Elements::Init();
        *
Sys_Error: Error during initialization:
script compile error
(see console for details)

I notice that you have caps in the title.  You should know that linux will
translate that to lower case and then will not be able to find things that
are in caps.  In linux AA does not equal aa.  They are separate character
sets.