[cod] Server crash dialog error on restart

Robert Mount rmount at pobox.com
Sat Nov 5 13:55:04 EST 2005

Kill the process in task manager, or reboot the box.  Basically
anything other than an "rcon quit", typing "quit" on the console, or
clicking the "X" on the console will cause one of two (that i know of)
dialogue boxes to appear.  Once the dialogue box pops up you must
answer yes or no before the server will start.

--Rob