[cod] Cod 2 Linux server not showing up in ingame browser

stecod stecod at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 06:57:31 EST 2005

I had the same "problem" here. Thing is to try out a refresh and then
search for your server by name. that's the way i found mine. I recommend
to wait for the server list COMPLETELY being refreshed. It can take a
while if all servers are shown up...

that's my master server list:
// MasterServers
seta sv_master1 "cod2master.activision.com"
seta sv_master2 "master0.gamespy.com"
seta sv_master3 "master1.gamespy.com"
seta sv_master4 "cod2authorize.activision.com"
seta sv_master5 "cod2master.infinityward.com"