[cod] HI

todd at simops.com todd at simops.com
Mon May 16 09:19:03 EDT 2005

Hook a brother up Please.
TLP
----- Original Message -----
From: "BludGeonT[EUG]" <bludgeont at gmail.com>
To: <cod at icculus.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2005 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: [cod] HI

In my opinion, this mailing list receives a LOT of email - BUT - If
you have a good email client (such as gmail) then threads and email
mangement is simple, organized, and in no way overwhelming.  I can't
put words to what Google has done with their gmail, it simply is 2GB
of pure goodness.  I love receiving tons of email when its as
organized as it gets without any additional work like gmail.

So for those that want COD information, but cant handle the load or
the clutter that a normal email client creates with mass email, then
get a gmail account.

I know they aren't that special anymore to have one, but damn I got 50
inivitations, probably like the rest of you mofos too, so if you need
a real emaIl client, let me know and I'll give you some, gmail is
still in beta and invite only.

My 2 cents,

BludGeonT[EUG]