[cod] Cod Linux Server startup problem

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Tue May 3 14:57:56 EDT 2005

>I've copied all files over to the server, afterwards I've fetched
>the Linux Server 1.1d files but the problem is that it
>doesnt start, i.e. it doesnt load any map. Instead I get that error.
>What can be the cause of that? I've no real idea left, I've tried
>quite a lot of different things. :(

Where did you get the linux binaries for 1.1?
I am going to get it started on my gentoo box and send it over to you. I
think your binaries maybe fubared. If it was a script code compile error, I
believe it would show us the file and line name. But it doesn't. So I think
it maybe the binaries. Not for sure. but if I  can get them, i have a pure
copy of cod, i can turn it on real quick.