[cod] Cod Linux Server startup problem

Jan Brinkmann luckyduck at gentoo.org
Tue May 3 14:20:00 EDT 2005

On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 01:12:04PM -0500, Jay Vasallo wrote:
> You are trying to run a 1.1 server?

Yes, indeed. It's pretty weird, the problem is that the guys I'm
trying to setup the server for prefer the 1.1 gameplay. I don't
know , since I don't play at all anymore. I dont even use or own a
operating system for which a native client exists, i.e. no windows.
Would be nice if somebody knows a reason, or could tell me where to
look into it. Is there any source code available?

--
Jan Brinkmann :	Gentoo Developer (Amd64, Java, PPC, Sound, Video)
Email:		luckyduck (at) gentoo.org