[cod] pb on linux - cod

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Mon May 2 13:12:59 EDT 2005

It says it is read only because of the following...

The command line will accept certain cvars to be executed. These cvars will
come up as read only after they are executed twice. Meaning, if you have
sv_punkbuster 1 in your command line, then you don't have to place it in the
config. It will do absolutely nothing. This is why I said, remove it.

Does PB work now?

Please let me know if you need further help.

Jay