[cod] pb on linux

david at fuess.net david at fuess.net
Mon May 2 10:55:16 EDT 2005

I would strongly encourage the use of a control script that archives the
logs and loops to restart the game server in the event of a crash. This
script should be run in a "Screen" so you do not have to remain logged
in for the game server to run. At TeamJudge we use a "launchall" script
to launch all our games, a renice script to set appropriate priorities
for games, and a gamerun script for each game server to launch and
manage a game.