[cod] pb on linux

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Mon May 2 09:24:39 EDT 2005

That server.cfg looks ok.  Except remove the 5 after wait. This is not a
linux script but a config file. [dunno if 5 makes a difference or not. Just
never seen it]

./cod_lnded +set dedicated 2 +set net_ip XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX +set net_port 28960
\
+set fs_homepath /home/$USER/cod +set com_Hunkmegs 256 \
+set sv_pure 0 +exec autoexec_mp.cfg +sv_maxclients 20 +set sv_punkbuster 1
+map_rotate \

You can either have one long line, or copy and paste exactly what I have
there. i included the homepath for you also. My setup is a bit different but
this should work for you.

Hint the "\" means "goto next line" in scripting.

-Jay