[cod] New COD:UO 1.5b the same as the old one?

John Kennington john.kennington at buzzcard.gatech.edu
Thu Mar 31 13:58:29 EST 2005

I haven't seen anything official on it.  However, it does hit the following
files:

coduo_lnxded
game.mp.uo.i386.so
hunkusage.dat
localized_chinese_pakuo02.pk3
localized_english_pakuo01.pk3
localized_french_pakuo01.pk3
localized_french_pakuo02.pk3
localized_german_pakuo01.pk3
localized_german_pakuo02.pk3
localized_italian_pakuo01.pk3
localized_italian_pakuo02.pk3
localized_japanese_pakuo02.pk3
localized_korean_pakuo01.pk3
localized_korean_pakuo02.pk3
localized_polish_pakuo01.pk3
localized_polish_pakuo02.pk3
localized_russian_pakuo01.pk3
localized_russian_pakuo02.pk3
localized_spanish_pakuo01.pk3
localized_spanish_pakuo01.pk3
localized_spanish_pakuo02.pk3
localized_taiwanese_pakuo01.pk3
localized_taiwanese_pakuo02.pk3
pakuo00.pk3
pakuo01.pk3
pakuo07.pk3
uo_cgame_mp_x86.dll
uo_game_mp_x86.dll
uo_ui_mp_x86.dll

I would be interested to know the changes.