cod swat mod linux server help

Mr Sentry mrsentry at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 01:13:20 EST 2005

Hello
I have been try to get a cod SWAT mod server up and running with no results

the server is running RHEL 3.0
and it will just not run!

On the same server I have a Revolt_UO server up and it runs just fine!
not a single crash!

I followed the instructions as per the devlopers and "no go"
and no logs either. it shows running in the process list (ps -A)
and I start the server through a shell script like this

#!/bin/sh
start=`date '+%H:%M on %d/%m/%y'`
echo "swat server started @ $start">>/home/cod2/swat.log
# the following is one single linescreen -A -m -d -S CoD ./cod_lnxded
+set dedicated 2 +set net_ip 67.19.211.218 +set net_port 28960 +map
rotate +set fs_homepath /home/cod2/cod +set fs_basepath /home/cod2/cod
+set fs_game swat +exec dedicated.cfg&

I am completly baffled
I have been a quake3 linux server admin for 4 years and I can not
figure this out!
any suggestions or help would be greatfully apreciated (gg spelling)

Thank you
Dana
--
--==## Who Frags Ya? Baby ##==--