[cod] Unban single user from CODUO

BludGeonT[EUG] bludgeont at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 15:39:46 EST 2005

Did you try the banremove command? (yah, not very well documented in
the Q3 engine community)

/rcon banremove IP
/rcon banremove NAME
/rcon banremove GUID

One of these should work for you, and these work across most all of
Quake3 based engine games.  I've had this happen to me before and it
took a while to find the command built into the engine rather than a
punkbuster command or whatnot.

/rcon banlist

will show you who is banned.  GUID's are still relevant even without
punkbuster being loaded (why you would have PB disabled boggles my
mind) so you should be able to figure something out with this
information.

In the event that it was a punkbuster ban and you didnt know that
punkbuster was running, you can do a pb_sv_banempty to dump all PB
bans in memory, and a pb_sv_banload to reload in from the pbbans.dat
file.  This will bomb out real quick though if you do not have
punkbuster running.

Anyway - let us know if this fixes it

BludGeonT[EUG]
Earthlink Ultimate Gaming