[cod] OffTopic Brother in Arms

Luke luke at techfreak.org
Fri Mar 18 11:22:14 EST 2005

Ubisoft has always been about single player...... and they almost NEVER do
a linux server.

--
"Use curses, and run lots of daemons.

And make sure to have shadow passwords, skeleton accounts, zombie
processes and ghostscript too.

Also run SATAN, a security testing program (isn't that ironic, makes
sure your system isn't either holey or holy! :)

Allow hosts of which's.

And make sure there are no nice processes.
Oh, and don't forget to replace true with false."