[cod] Punkbuster Version

Robert Mount rmount at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 10:21:14 EST 2005

http://www.punkbuster.com/

There's a chart there that shows the version you should have.  First
number is the server version of PB.  Second number is the client
version installed on the server (which updates connecting clients).

Looks like your client version is out-of-date.  v1.153 A1347 is the
most recent.

I had trouble with this most recent round of updates on a handful of
servers.  Using the files from here:
http://www.punkbuster.com/index.php?page=dl-cod.php  I was able to
update.  I used pbweb.exe and all the files for my particular OS.

Hope this helps.

--Rob