[cod]PunkBuster Problem

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Tue Mar 8 12:13:23 EST 2005

MessageHappens when their client files are not the same version as the server. PB cannot communicate with the client so it kicks them after a while. I have a setting on my quake 3 server that places the client in spec mode and attempts a client update. Almost as if saying "Apples for Apples or you cannot play".