Laggy CoD:UO Server any updates???

Craig Finck usfclan at westnet.com.au
Thu Jun 16 02:24:26 EDT 2005

Hey guys,

Long time reader, first time poster.  I have a question that I hope someone
can answer.  Does anyone know if they are going to release a 64 bit CoD:UO
Linux binary?

Failing that an updated binary that doesn’t use huge amounts of CPU on maps
like Cassino would be nice.

Currently we are running a 14 slot server on a dual opteron 242 server, and
it still reaches 70-80% cpu usage.

Anyone know how to remedy this without having to wait for a new patch?

Thanks

Sike

USFTechgaming.com

Server Admin