[cod] HI

Chris Adams chris at fragzzhost.com
Sat Jun 4 17:58:39 EDT 2005

Cool – any time :-D

---------------------------------------
Chris Adams
GameSwitch Ltd.
www.gameswitch.co.uk
(0871) 218 GAME
+44 (0)871 218 4263
-----Original Message-----
From: Mark J. DeFilippis [mailto:defilm at acm.org]
Sent: 04 June 2005 22:22
To: cod at icculus.org
Subject: RE: [cod] HI

OMG!

I have been sorting my 200+ Inbound project messages manually for
years. I estimate I lose about a man hour each day doing this,
but there are so many projects to keep track of...

I can not believe it.  You don't realize how much you have just
increased the quality of life for me... Often I don't get to answer
email as fast as it comes in during the day, or I would not get
any work done.   That 1-2.5 hours is usually after 6pm.  I can now
cut that down by about an hour and go home and see my boys
before they are asleep!

Thank you!

Dr. D