[cod] HI

BludGeonT[EUG] bludgeont at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 14:00:53 EDT 2005

I use outlook for work.  It's nice when you have a year to customize
it, deal with viruses and exploits, keep up on security patches, etc.
JUST so you can come close to the coolness of gmail, which it still
doesn't rival.   Outlook works, but its bloatware, anyway - I only
chime in because I use Outlook with the oracle connectors or work to
use and yah its cool, but gmail uses only your browser, and not a 50mb
memory gulping program like outlook.  If youre going to get and send a
lot of email and want it to be nice looking and easy to manage, use
gmail.  If you want to use tasks lists, calendars, notes, etc -
outlook is for you.

Bludge